46th Groundhog Day Jugglers Festival
Feb 2-4, 2024 at the Yaraab Shrine Center in Atlanta, GA, USA
- Friday 4 - 10:00 PM
- Saturday 10 AM - 11:30 PM
- Sunday 10 AM - 4 PM
- Saturday 2 PM -- Juggling Competition
- Saturday 9 PM -- The Cabaret
Other scheduled activities
- Saturday 12 noon -- Juggling Games
- Saturday 4-8 PM -- Workshops
- Sunday 12-3 PM -- Workshops
- Sunday 3 PM -- Group Photo at the stage
- Sunday 6 PM -- Dinner after festival at Manuel's Tavern, 602 North Highland Ave NE, Atlanta all jugglers and their families are welcome. Sign up on Sunday afternoon at the registration table so we can get a head count.
There are no scheduled activities or shows for Friday or Sunday.
Preregister here and avoid the lines.
Register at the front table as you enter the festival recreation hall. We accept cash, checks, Paypal, Venmo and all 4 major credit cards.
Registration for the entire weekend is $40 for festival participants (jugglers, unicylists, yo-yoists, hoopers, etc.) to cover operating expenses (hall rental, custodial fee, insurance, etc.). Registration fee includes a raffle ticket for prizes (given away at the Saturday afternoon competition) and admission to the Cabaret.
We have a package deal for Atlanta Jugglers Association members. It's only $60 for festival registration including this year's t-shirt, one raffle ticket, one cabaret ticket and AJA membership.
Tickets for the Cabaret are $15 per person for the public.