42nd Groundhog Day Jugglers Festival
Feb 7-9, 2020 at the Yaraab Shrine Center in Atlanta, GA, USA
- Friday 4 - 11:00 PM
- Saturday 10 AM - 11:30 PM
- Sunday 10 AM - 4 PM
- Saturday 2 PM -- Juggling Competition
- Saturday 9 PM -- The Cabaret
Other scheduled activities
- Saturday 12 noon -- Juggling Games
- Saturday 4-8 PM -- Workshops
- Sunday 12-4 PM -- Workshops
- Sunday 6 PM -- Dinner after festival (usually at Panahar Bangladeshi Restaurant about 10 miles from the Yaraab Shrine Center - costs about $20 per person for family style full meal with BYOB - all jugglers and their families are welcome. Sign up on Sunday afternoon at the registration table so we can get a head count.)
The public is invited to watch the activities in the gym anytime. There are no scheduled activities or shows for Friday or Sunday.
Preregister here by Feb 2 and avoid the lines.
The public is invited to watch the activities in the gym anytime for FREE (except the Cabaret on Saturday night which is $10). There are no scheduled games or shows for Friday or Sunday.
The kids area has beanbag activities and face painting for children throughout the festival for FREE. There's also a Construction Area where we'll teach juggling to anyone for FREE who wants to learn.
Register at the front table as you enter the festival recreation hall. We accept cash, checks and all 4 major credit cards.
Registration for the entire weekend is $30 for festival participants (jugglers, unicylists, yo-yoists, hoopers, etc.) to cover operating expenses (hall rental, custodial fee, insurance, etc.). Registration fee includes a raffle ticket for prizes (given away at the Saturday afternoon competition) and admission to the Late Night Cabaret.
We have a package deal for Atlanta Jugglers Association members. It's only $50 for festival registration including this year's t-shirt, one raffle ticket, one cabaret ticket and AJA yearly dues.
Admission is free to spectators and the public at large for all daytime events at the Yaarab Shrine Center. Tickets for the Cabaret are $10 per person for the public.