40th Groundhog Day Jugglers Festival
Feb 2-4, 2018 at the Yaraab Shrine Center in Atlanta, GA, USA
- Friday 5 - 11:00 PM
- Saturday 10 AM - 11:30 PM
- Sunday 11 AM - 5 PM
- Saturday 2 PM -- Juggling Competition
- Saturday 9 PM -- Light Extravaganza (weather permitting) in the courtyard
- Saturday 10 PM -- Late Night Cabaret
Other scheduled activities
- Saturday 12 noon -- Juggling Games
- Saturday 4-9 PM -- Workshops
- Sunday 12-4 PM -- Workshops
- Sunday 6 PM -- Dinner after festival (usually at Panahar Bangladeshi Restaurant about 10 miles from the Yaraab Shrine Center - costs about $20 per person for family style full meal with BYOB - all jugglers and their families are welcome. Sign up on Sunday afternoon at the registration table so we can get a head count.)
The public is invited to watch the activities in the gym anytime. There are no scheduled activities or shows for Friday or Sunday.
NEW this year! Preregister here by Jan 31 and avoid the lines.
Register at the front table as you enter the festival recreation hall. We accept cash, checks and all 4 major credit cards.
Registration for the entire weekend is $30 for festival participants (jugglers, unicylists, yo-yoists, hoopers, etc.) to cover operating expenses (hall rental, custodial fee, insurance, etc.). Registration fee includes a raffle ticket for prizes (given away at the Saturday afternoon competition) and admission to the Late Night Cabaret.
We have a package deal for Atlanta Jugglers Association members. It's only $50 for festival registration including this year's t-shirt, one raffle ticket, one cabaret ticket and AJA yearly dues.
Admission is free to spectators and the public at large for all daytime events at the Yaarab Shrine Center. Tickets for the night cabaret are $10 per person for the public.