Commemorative Groundhog Day Jugglers Festival t-shirts designed by member Brandon Ross 100% cotton, sizes S, M, L, XL and 2XL
Food & Drink
We will have a cooler of water available in the recreation hall. Please bring a refillable water bottle.
We have one food vendor confirmed this year inside the building:
- Food Vendor selling chicken skewers, chicken teriyaki, fried rice, and snacks. For drinks: Bubble tea, Thai tea, sodas, water
Yerba maté and snacks will be available in the break room throughout the festival for all registered festival participants.
There are also plenty of restaurants and food options nearby in walking distance.
The following vendors will be at our festival this year (more being added as they reply)
We welcome all vendors of juggling and circus items to our festival. There is a charge of $75 per table. The tables are 8' long and 30" wide. Each table includes one person's full registration to the juggling festival. Each vendor will be asked to provide an item for the raffle.
We welcome all donations for our raffle at the Saturday afternoon competition. Props from all the vendors listed above will be in the raffle. The following vendors will not be at the festival but have sent us items for the raffle and/or prize giveaways. We thank them for their support. More items are being added as they arrive.
- Flying Clipper
- Kendama USA
- Higgins Brothers
- Amanda Miller - donated 2 sets of leather beanbags
- Henry Slack - donated several juggling props
- Wallace Howard - donated 13 IJA memberships and other props for the raffle
- Chuck Lazarow - donated nametags and wristbands