Commemorative Groundhog Day Jugglers Festival t-shirts will be available.
Food & Drink
We will have a cooler of water available in the recreation hall. Please bring a refillable water bottle.
We had 2 food vendors last year inside the building:
- Food Vendor selling chicken skewers, chicken teriyaki, fried rice, and snacks. For drinks: Bubble tea, Thai tea, sodas, water
- Bare Treat - vegan baked goods and beverages
Yerba maté and snacks will be available in the break room throughout the festival for all registered festival participants.
There are also plenty of restaurants and food options nearby in walking distance.
The following vendors were at our festival last year (more being added as they reply)
- Kendama USA
- Brandon Ross Productions - face painting
- Ninja Pyrate
- The Complete Fool
- Springfree Trampolines
- Cathedral Juggling Equipment
- Wallace Howard (donated 13 IJA memberships)
- Chuck Lazarow (donated nametags, wristbands and posters)
- NAME Entertainers - National Association of Mobile Entertainers - insurance for entertainers
We welcome all vendors of juggling and circus items to our festival. There is a charge of $75 per table. The tables are 8' long and 30" wide. Each table includes one person's full registration to the juggling festival. Each vendor will be asked to provide an item for the raffle.
We welcome all donations for our raffle at the Saturday afternoon competition. Props from all the vendors listed above will be in the raffle. The following vendors will not be at the festival but have sent us items for the raffle. We thank them for their support: